Friday, April 8, 2011

My friend the mail man!

 This week has been a pretty awesome mail week!

I got this whoo! 
Which I won from Leona (thank you for hosting)
Can't wait to try some of these beautiful blocks


Especially this one...
Ice Crystal by Eileen Fowler


I got this beautiful FQ stack from Lizzie B Cre8tive. I won it on Talkin' Tuesdays if you haven't checked it out you really should. There is a new sponsor every week and a fantastic opportunity to talk with like minded sewists.


 This is a sneak peak of my Spring Runner Sew-Along kindly hosted by Stumbles & Stitches.


I really struggled with this *grr* I used a much thicker batting and I found it hard to pin. If anyone has some tips on how to pin the famous 'Quilt Sandwich' PLEASE share with me.
The other thing...just let it go and stitch.
Whatever will be will be and I can try all day to make it perfect or I can just be happy with my progress and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...I dare you ;)