Friday, July 22, 2011

New Machine

Some of you may know that I am selling Astrid. I want to downsize but still be able to quilt.

I LOVE Husqvarna Vikings but I know that Janome's are amazing and reliable.

I also read a review on Lizzy's blog (http://lizzyhouse.typepad.com/lizzyhouse/2011/06/so-ive-been-sewing-pretty-with-hello-kitty-.html) that she has been using the Hello Kitty machine for years now SO that is encouraging.

So many things to consider so many options. What machine would you chose?

Also as promised a picture of the Wood Lily block.

*hugs*
Brie

P.s. Please excuse the pad pics and strange order :D
Sent via BlackBerry® from Vodafone

1 comment:

  1. I love my Bernina. I started with the little 210 and am about to upgrade to a 440, the Bernina stitch regulator looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...I dare you ;)