Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Goings on

There is always a lot going on in life...always.

But I am loving my job and my little baby is growing and growing.

All that aside I need to admit that I have been down right nasty and completely irresponsible. I had a responsibility to finish a hoop almost a month ago and didn't. Partner I am so sorry. I have no excuse I just hope one day you can forgive me. On th lighter side of that confession if there is one here is the hoop.

I also decided to join my first QAL. Oh My Stars. I am super excited this quilt along especially since I am doing it with Amy

I have the orange and purple color ways of 1001 Peeps :DI also got a few other things for upcoming projects.

Hideaway for my tree quilt and Munki Munki Foxes just plain cute!

2 comments:

  1. Forgive you? Nothing needs forgiving!! Every one is late sometimes, nothing at all to worry about! I absolutely love that hoop, and I can't wait for it to get here:-)
    *Love you my dear*

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fox fabric...I am always looking for more!! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...I dare you ;)