Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pay it Forward

Do you remember that movie with Haley Joel Osment? Makes me cry every time and totally inspires me to do something good for our reckless world.

Well there are a quilt a few crafty peeps jumping on this bandwagon now Amanda over at Little Treasures by Amanda {http://littletreasuresbyamanda.blogspot.com/?m=1} and quite a few of my Misfit friends {http://misfitquilters.blogspot.com/?m=0} are in on it too.

So here's the deal:

1. I'll make something handmade for the first 6 people who comment on this post. What I make will be a surprise and will arrive to you when you least expect it. Doesn't everyone love a surprise?

2. I have 365 days to make and deliver it to you. But there's a little catch, to get a handmade giftie from me, you have to play too! This means you take the pledge to send something handmade to 3 of your blog readers. It doesn't have to be a quilt, just something handmade! Easy right?

3. As stated in #2 you have to have a blog.

4. Once you comment here, you have to post about Pay it Forward on your blog and keep it going!

So leave a comment and get ready for the gift :D

*hugs*
Brie

Sent via BlackBerry® from Vodafone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...I dare you ;)