Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Knitting

There is something that I have noticed about quilters/crafters. One project is never enough and new projects catch on like wildfire through the online community.

I am no different.

I have a million other things I need to do BUT keep getting caught in all the other awesomeness that is going around.

This time it's Knitting.

I blame Amy and Amanda.



My first project is the madeline tosh Honey Cowl you can also download it from Ravelry.

Colour: Cherry Blossom.



Progress.



Next up.



Yarn: Cakewalk Yarn
Colour: Vernon



In the middle of all this knitting I'll be getting out my fabric for the Misfit Bee that starts next month :D

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I blame all 3 of you for my recent purchase of Hedgehog Fibres sock yarn. It just looked so squishy & cozy!! Luckily we have each other for knitting support! :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...I dare you ;)