Thursday, February 16, 2012

Misfit Bee - March

How was every one's love day yesterday?

Hubs got me some 2 skeins of Madeline Tosh and  a skein of Pigeonroof Studios yarn, for some socks *squee* pictures to follow I promise!

Ok so that aside lets talk about the Misfit BEE :D

I have decided to run it from my blog because after this I there will be no more Misfit swaps from a prospective anyway. I will still run some from my blog and that means you can run them from yours too! So if you are interested AWESOME and if not maybe next time :D

So back to the BEE March is my month and I chose...

{drum roll please}

The Scrap Vomit - Block B created by my new sis Katy!


Picture courtesy of Katy @ I'm a Ginger Monkey


WHOO!

I sent the ladies some black and blue squares to use and I CAN'T wait to see what they come up with.

Speaking of which I should get cracking on making some squares myself :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...I dare you ;)