Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My 2 Cents

A few posts ago I mentioned that I was going to play along with Chantalle of Fat Mum Slim Instagram photo a day challenge.

Today if you go over and read her blog {it’s ok I’ll wait} you will have seen that someone nicked her design and didn’t even give her credit, didn’t even make it their own just downright copied and pasted.

YUCK

She has a quote on her blog by Jim by Jim Jarmusch that I think is pretty awesome and I just wanted to add a thought from Emily Carr one of my favourite painters.

If you're going to lick the icing off somebody else's cake you won't be nourished and it won't do you any good, - or you might find the cake had caraway seeds, and you hate them. (Emily Carr)

I have no problem with poetic license, no problem with taking something in and putting back up all done up and screaming your name BUT there is no need for stealing in a world so obviously full of inspiration.

Anyway that's my 2 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...I dare you ;)