Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SpoonFlower

Ok so i am have a few obsessions at the moment...Spoonflower.com. Spoonflower is a website that will print any design you have onto fabric. How great is that?!?! (for those of us who aren't officially designers yet).

They have some totally amazing designs like this:

Oh my gosh!!! PIRATES...by Ceanirmiger.

"Ro-co-co and a bottle of rum" 

And this delicious Tea and Elephant themed fabric by Giltgoods.

Cafe oliphant

Cafe oliphant dusk

I am feeling a few new quilts coming on who is with me?

I am also in the process of designing some of my own fabrics and wouldn't mind knowing what you are interested in? Let me know and I'll see what I can come up with ^^)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog about the sewing pins. I answered your question in a comment as I could not find your email address.
    If you go back to the post you can see what I wrote
    http://muffinsnmore.blogspot.com/2010/05/eye-candy-cutest-sewing-pins-ever.html

    Sorry, I do not want to type it all again. :-)
    Hope that is alright.

    After reading your post above I got curious - are you a fabric designer? I just started playing around and designing fabric, too. We have a service similar to spoonflower in Germany which I find so fun!!! But I am not a designer and find it not particularly easy to work with graphic programs ... :-) Am curious what you will come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...I dare you ;)