Friday, May 20, 2011

Alice is coming to tea!

I don’t know if many of you know this but I LOVE Alice in Wonderland.
I don’t know what is it about the creepy cat, giant stoned caterpillar and a lady with a huge head but I’m all stitched up.
I’m sure I have seen just about every version of the movie 5 times each at least and that’s still not enough. There is just something about the vibrant colours and the confused story, the talking rabbits and the TEA that makes it’s irresistible to me.
Thanks to Mollie over at Wild Olive I can take my love to a whole new crafty level and so can you!


As a special treat I am cooking some brownies!
Would you like some?
You’ll need:
1 Cup Sugar
½ Cup Coco Power
½  Cup Flour
½ Butter
1 Egg
1 Tsp. of Vanilla
Ok so here is the easy part.
Mix all the ingredients, put them in a microwavable bowl or Pyrex and microwave for 4.5 minutes.
{If you want a nice moist cake instead microwave for 3.5 minutes}
And there you have it the perfect snack to eat with your tea.

3 comments:

  1. I love Alice in Wonderland too! In fact, my 2nd daughter is 9 years old and her name is Alice. I'll have to try that recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great - i love an easy recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There! I'm visiting from Wild Olive :) I LOVE homemade brownies! Thanks for the recipe!

    xoxo
    Janee
    yellowbirdyellowbeard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...I dare you ;)