Friday, January 10, 2014

Ginny's Cardigan

After just one sweater I think I am hooked.

I am a bit of a geek so when I saw this pattern book I was all like *whoo I've gotta get it* and like usual I did and then.......nothing. The patterns are so beautiful BUT I am a bit of a noob when it comes to knitting and it can take me a really long time to get the gist of a pattern. Also I am a slow knitter, I knit continental...sort of (one day I'll do a video to show you how unco I really am)

So the book just sat there.


Until I made a new friend (shocking I know) on IG Rijel who blogs here with Stephine and sells yarn here. I found out she was going to do a Ginny Cardigan KAL and I figured what the hell might as well jump in and just go for it.

The Ginny Cardigan is pictured above and isn't it so pretty *insert swoon here* also it has owls. Enough said right?1?!

Anyway I got some yarn from a destash on Ravelry and it is soooo pretty.

 Weight: DK/Travller
Colourway: Lazy Mountain CA
Yardage: 280yds / 114 grams

I am so excited and nervous about making this sweater, but if I can manage to pull it off it's going to be so awesome.

Also if you are interested in participating the IG tag is #instaravginnykal and the forum on Rav is here. Steph and Rijel will also be posting on their blog about it so here is that link again.


Till later :D
Brie 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...I dare you ;)