Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Pixel's Galore

Yesterday I posted about my 2014 new years resolutions. Well as per usual there are lots of things I want to do that aren't on that list.

One of them is this quilt:



Some of you may not know but I am having another baby this year. SHE is due Feb 9 (Rosie is very excited). I made this quilt for Rosie when the baby is born, It's not finished yet but I'm really close. I will also be making another version mostly white with pink hearts for the new baby. I figured if I made the new baby a quilt I would have to make Rosie one above is the result.

At the moment this quilt is about 40 x 55" and is made up of little 1" squares.

Hopefully I will have finished at least Rosie's by the end of the week so expect some pictures :D.
 


p.s If any of you are wondering I used the stamp collection block tutorial from Elizabeth Hartman to help make the little 1" squares all line up.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...I dare you ;)