Monday, February 21, 2011

Presents and Prettiness

Mail.

Need I say more. I don't know about you but I love it so much I don't even mind getting bills crazy I know!?! BUT there is something just so warm and fuzzy about getting mail.
And today was an exceptionally good day for mail.

Much to my surprise this beautifully sweet pin cushion complete with "pin-bling" arrived from Miss Rosie's Quilt Co. I was on my way to a doctors appointment (which I was running late for) and I saw this tucked away beside our front door. I couldn't resist I had to open it. So I sat in the car shredded the box and squealed.


A month or so ago I found this totally cute pin cushion on Camille of Thimble-blossoms blog Simplify I had to have one of these  and if I couldn't buy one I had to have the pattern! I contacted Carrie about it and she replied telling me she would send me one just because and that I didn't have to buy it ( :O ) amazing I know.


This is what I received. For someone who is a self confessed pincushion-aholic this is my first one...EVER well ok the second after a little owly (who is more about decoration then anything).

So Miss Carrie THANK YOU! I truly appreciate what you have done for me, and your kind words of guidance. THANK YOU.


3 comments:

  1. How sweet! What a nice treat from the mail box :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UNREAL and way pretty!! I NEED one!!! I must confess - I like pin cushions alot and found a mag article that teaches you how to make some!! I must share with you next we sew together!! This pretty is so awesome!! I LOVE mail too and have been waiting anxiously for your letter to arrive - silly goose that I am - since iv know of it's coming!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you like the pincushion ~ and I'm happy to know I'm not the only one who loves, loves pincushions and can't have too many of them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...I dare you ;)