Friday, February 4, 2011

Pumpkin Face

I think the pumpkins have to be my least favorite food in the whole world.  In the words of my Pa 'pumpkin is pig food' AND to make it worse they are yellow/orange and I don't like those colours...

...until recently that is. 

Thanks to The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery (and Sunkissed by Sweetwater for Moda Fabrics) I've been having a bit of a summer fling with Yellow and Orange. 

Here is the result so far...but summer if far from over in OZ so I'll keep loving yellow and orange till my sky turns gray.

In my previous post I spoke about my cross stitch that I was working on here is the work in progress.



I am using a linen adia and I'm really struggling. I like that it has that natural beige look but the holes are uneven and hard to see while stitching...hrmm. Any ideas on what I could use instead...that can be bought in Australia??? I need a little help with this because I haven't cross stitched much.

 

p.s. I am also hoping to get my quilt done today. So Later I will post about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...I dare you ;)