Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tanted Love & Excitment

Ok I'm the first one to admit this is a little weird but for some reason I just adore it. The art work is just beautiful and so original!


This is a wall sticker by Anthony Clarkson for blik which is a wall art company. They even print designs form Threadless...which is one of my favourite places to shop for Tees.

I don't think I would ever put it on my wall but I'm seriously in love with it anyway. 

Ok so now for a change of pace. How about the country...too slow well how about we speed it up a little with some sewing namely from the Countryside Softies by Amy Adams.



 
These adorable little critters are just too cute, I can't get enough of them. So when the book comes out in April I'm going to be Stash Books new best friend.

I am also involved in a few swaps at the moment. So I will need to get a wiggle on those. One Log cabin block and 2 free Piecing Blocks coming right up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...I dare you ;)